Executive Coaching for Senior Leaders
Do you want to accelerate your success at work?
My Executive Coaching programme will help you address your business challenges and get better results. I can support you with the practical, personal and developmental elements of senior leadership, giving you a sounding board and an objective listening ear. My programme is designed to:
- Harness your leadership strengths
- Address your business priorities and challenges
- Maximise your performance and your teams’ performance
How could Executive Coaching help you?
Typically, Executive Coaching takes place within organisations, but I also work with senior leaders on a private basis who want to invest in their own leadership development. My Executive Coaching Programme can help in the following areas:
- growing your area of business
- making an impact in a new senior role
- having more influence and presence
- sharpening your leadership skills, creating accountability and trust
- dealing with difficult issues and working through your teams to address them
- strengthening stakeholder relationships
- communicating your vision and engaging your teams
- assessing your personal, strategic and operational priorities
- managing your time and energy
- handling tricky office politics and power dynamics
- self-leadership and emotional intelligence
- growing self-confidence and dealing with imposter syndrome
My intention is for the coaching to have a measurable and positive impact beyond you as leader; an impact which flows through your teams, clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
My Executive Coaching programme is a flexible and dynamic working partnership where the focus is on your needs, the needs of your stakeholders and the needs of your organisation. It will require your hard work, your energy and commitment to growth and personal learning. Throughout the programme, you’ll be setting goals and measuring your results, which will enable you to see your progress and gain clarity about the direction you’re heading in.
There are three phases to the programme:
The coaching came into play in discussions I had with my team, peers and senior leaders. I find the coaching really beneficial and it has renewed my focus on what I want to achieve in the future. Rachael’s knowledge and level of professionalism are outstanding and really help me make a difference.
Partner, UK Top 10 Accountancy Firm
This programme typically lasts around 12 months, depending on your goals and what you want to achieve in your role. Usually I meet clients online or face to face, depending on location. Sessions are 90 minutes and typically occur every 2-4 weeks.
I have rates for both self-funded individuals and organisations.
I offer a complimentary no-obligation conversation to understand your business challenges, and to explore how I might help you in your role. Simply get in touch for more details.