DISC Personality Profiling
Improve Communication & Teamwork
Do you lead teams? Are you responsible for hiring people? Are relationships important in your day-to-day work? In any people-related roles, having an objective insight into different personalities can give you a significant edge.
The DISC personality profiling system is one of the most widely used and best-established personality profile systems in the world. It’s a quick and valuable tool that will help you understand yourself, communicate with your teams and stakeholders in a very short space of time.
DISC has the potential to transform teams, heal rifts, increase motivation as well as helping you understand your own communication style and behaviour.
What does DISC give you?
DISC is a personality profile which will help you:
- understand different communication styles
- understand your own communication style
- raise your awareness of how your communication style plays out in interactions with other people
- enable you to adapt your communication style to fit the situation
- improve your relationships, teamwork and communication
How does DISC work?
DISC is quick, simple and easy to use. There’s a straightforward personality questionnaire which takes just 7-10 minutes to complete.
Your answers are interpreted to measure four core personality factors: Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance – those initials give DISC its name.
Assessing the combinations of those 4 factors produces a comprehensive and insightful 18-page report on your communication style and behaviour preferences. From your report, you’ll receive insights into the following:
- The DISC personality system
- Your personality style
- Your communication preferences
- How your communication style is valuable in teams
- Tips on how you can relate to others using your style
- How you can enhance your interaction with each style
- Your leadership communication strengths
- How you respond to pressure
- An action plan for areas for attention
It will give you amazing insights into how you think, feel, and what motivates you.
Who could benefit from DISC personality profiling?
Individuals, Teams and Groups can benefit from DISC! It’s for anyone who wants to understand and relate to colleagues, clients, stakeholders and team members more effectively.
Group DISC Reports
If you’re an organisation, your team could also benefit from its own group DISC report. DISC can help you as a team to understand your areas of strength and focus as well as highlighting any areas of improvement that you may not be currently aware of.
Would you like to receive your own DISC report?
If you’re an organisation who would like to use DISC, just get in touch to find out how it could help your teams.
If you’re an individual who would like to receive your own DISC report, you can order the DISC report and have a one-off 60 minute session to understand your report in full. Just get in touch for details and prices.
This logo shows that I am accredited by The Coaching Academy to administer and interpret DISC personality reports.